“This is the story of the Little Black Cloud, Who wanted to share his rain around!”
As it’s nearly time to start planning for all those harvest assemblies and harvest / thanksgiving services, we wanted to take a look back at ‘The Little Black Cloud‘.
This always popular mini-musical is one of the shortest, simplest performances that we’ve ever published. The Little Black Cloud was written in 2002 and eventually published in September 2004. It was actually designed purely as a harvest musical, to be used in UK schools. However, since then it has been performed all around the world, at all times of the year. Continue reading “Little Black Cloud”
If you’re looking for harvest assembly ideas then you’ve come to the right place…
The start of a new school year usually means that plans and preparations for harvest assemblies and Autumn festivals are in the pipeline. To help you out, we’ve updated our Pinterest page by adding dozens of harvest assembly ideas. Harvest crafts, harvest songs, harvest plays and musicals for all ages from 2 to 11. Perfect for any school, preschool or church.
It’s Harvest time! As many schools and churches are now in full preparation for their harvest festivals, teachers and children’s church workers everywhere are looking for harvest assembly songs and ideas…
Well there’s no need to look any further than Learn2soar Music’s range of harvest assembly songs and ideas. We have four great harvest CDs/downloads suitable for ages 3-11. Each contains catchy songs, simple scripts and lots of extra fantastic resources:
This truly is a bumper harvest assembly songs and ideas CD/download. With seven songs and dozens of pages of stories and ideas. You have everything you need for a harvest spectacular, or split up the material so that you have plenty of songs and ideas for the next several years in a row. Either way it’s fantastic value for money.
This time last year we revealed plans for 7 new publications, but as the year progressed we were sadly only able to publish 4 of them. This was because of the huge amount of time and man power needed to completely overhaul our Learn2soar Music 2015 website. As the new year gets underway, we will still be spending the first few months on major changes to Learn2soar.co.uk, but later in the year we will hopefully be publishing the following exciting new titles…
1. THE SINGING SCARECROW: A new musical for ages 5-11, written for Harvest festivals, but equally suitable for any time of the year.
2. A CHRISTMAS TOY STORY: Christmas toys come to life on Christmas Eve for a fun festive musical (Ages 5-11). Expected Sept/Oct.
3. THE FARMYARD NATIVITY: Old MacDonald stages a nativity, E-I-E-I-O!!! A fun-filled festive treat with a farmyard twist for ages 2-5. Expected Oct/Nov.
4. COOL CAROLS: (Ages 7-11) Traditional carols with a new fun nativity script. This product will be a complete overhaul of our existing Nativity Play ‘O Come All Ye Faithful’ (from 2004). All songs are being edited / re-mastered / re-recorded, along with a few new songs and new scripts. Expected September 2015.
5. NATIVITY PLAY IN ONE DAY: (Ages 5-11) The follow-up to our popular ‘Christmas Play In One Day’. The ultimate time-saver for busy nativity play organisers everywhere. Six simple songs with a simple nativity script enabling you to easily stage a nativity show in just a few hours. Expected late 2015.
Disclaimer: All of the above planned Learn2soar Music 2015 products are scheduled for release during 2015. However, there is no guarantee that any of them will be released within this timeframe.